The Porsche 992 911 Carrera has a very complex ECU with quite a bit of potential to be enhanced through our custom tuning strategy. We have developed a very safe, reliable, and powerful calibration after numerous months of testing. Amongst the thousands of maps within the factory ECU, we modify the ones that involve the following, and then some:
- Lambda targets at part throttle
- Lambda targets at full throttle
- Ignition maps at part throttle
- Ignition maps at full throttle
- Torque management
- Boost target
- Throttle scaling
- Parameter limiters (RPM, top speed, cold start, etc)
Over the many months, we have developed proven solutions for cars of various states of modification. Whether it be a factory stock car to one that has an upgraded exhaust, we can tune it. All of our ECU tunes are based upon the specific requests of the client and the vehicles state of modification.
ECU Tune Options
- Stage 1 is typically for vehicles that are stock or have very minimalist power modifications while retaining the factory catalytic converters. We typically gain 90hp and 75tq at points in the powerband pending variables.
- Stage 2 is typically for vehicles that have the catalytic converters. We typically gain 100hp and 85tq at points in the powerband pending variables.
- Top Speed Limiter Delete will remove the factory speed limiter.
- Exhaust Burble adds a burble and crackle sound upon overrun. When lifting off the throttle at varying speeds, RPMs, and engine temperatures, the exhaust will make a burble and crackle noise.
For local clients, our ECU tune includes removal/install of the ECU, read/write of ECU, road testing, and datalogging.
For remote clients, our ECU tune includes a device to read/write the ECU and shipping within CONUS. If outside of CONUS, extra shipping charges are subject to be applied.
For any inquiries and questions, please feel free to contact our tuner at email@example.com.